- Testing Report on Manual Traffic Exchanges
- 100% Independent Statistical Testing Since 2002
- The full weekly testing report is a benefit of TE Hoopla Pro membership.
Today is Tuesday, May 8, 2012, the Traffic Exchange Testing Report is published, therefore, the TE Hoopla Rankings are updated.
All TEHoopla.com members should login, see current rankings, and take action.
In addition, TE Hoopla Pro members may login and view most current and full testing report. Use it as your guide for all your advertising decisions.
- The Top 10 is a ranking of overall performance, most recent 30-days. Data collected is used to determine a composite score, overall ranking.
- Raw Hits + Primary Conversion + Secondary Conversion + Bounce Rate + New Visitors + Unique Hits + Unique% + Commissions = Overall Ranking
- The Traffic Exchange Report is published every Tuesday.
No dispute, statistical data, that which can be measured and verified, reveals much about the life of a traffic exchange.
Is it running? Is it growing? Is it thriving?
This Testing Report answers these important questions, and much more.
Why is this important? I would not want to advertise my business anywhere that is not running, growing, and thriving. Would you?
The fact is there are thousands of online advertising resources that are flat out dead. Sure, they may welcome your purchase and promptly take your money. However, there is no visible life, no activity, and certainly no results to write home about.
This Testing Report is 100% independent (important) and rankings based on statistical testing data only (also important). Although there may be some value to anecdotal evidence (it’s pretty, it’s my favorite, looks good, feels good, etc), we prefer to focus quantitative data, that which can be measured and verified.
Since 2002, we’ve been publishing this ever so important, and popular, testing report, without missing a single week, no lates either.
One last and interesting note. I use this data, these rankings myself, just like you, I am an Internet Marketer. Over the years, I’ve come to trust the stats, and have seen time and time again, it reveals first, problems, failures, and successes.